Are you feeling disturbed because your job search efforts have not been successful? If yes, then a valuable solution to this problem is contacting a recruitment agency. Job agencies help to match employers with job seekers who suit their criteria. Loads of employers and job seekers use the services of job agencies to save their time and money. Employers use recruitment or job agencies to find suitable qualified candidates to fill their job centre plus vacancies and job seekers use these agencies to make their job hunting process easier.
Ways to find a suitable job agency:
The customary way to find a job agency was to look on in local streets, but now with the advent of internet there are many internet based job agencies to make the task easier. But with a large number of internet based recruitment agencies available, it becomes quite difficult to locate a reputable agency. Here are some useful tips that you can follow to find a suitable job agency:
- Search for recruitment agencies that specialize in your industry sector or have information about the job openings that are of your interest.
- View detailed information about each recruitment agency so that you are able to determine which agency suits your needs.
- While registering with an online recruitment agency, see to it that their primary client is the employer, not you. Job agencies don’t normally charge fees to the job seekers; they usually make their money from employers who pay them a fee to find appropriate candidates for their job centre vacancies.
- Always check the security of the site before giving your personal details. Also make sure that the job agency you are signing up with assures that it would not give your personal information to the third party without your permission.
- It is wise to select a certified agency as there are a number of fraud companies working in this field to take the advantage of credulous job seekers.
- If you think that your CV is not in accordance with the industry standards then choose the job agency that provides CV-services as well. There are many job agencies that offer CV and application reviews along with an evaluation by recruiters of how job seekers should develop themselves so as to get a job.
After you find a suitable job agency for yourself, get registered with the agency by providing the information about yourself so that they can find you an appropriate placement or job. Information required during registration includes your qualifications, experience, any training you have had undergone, your complete CV and more. Apart from job agencies, you can also search jobs through job centre plus, newspapers etc.
Mike Kelley is an expert CV Writer with unrivalled experience in writing a wide variety of CVs and job searching for all types of jobs. For more information you can visit http://www.cv-service.org/ to learn more about how to find a job