We always admire the slim figures of ballet dancers. It’s easy for you to have such figure too. The only thing is to follow basic rules of the diet for ballet dancers.
1. One helping of food should be divided into 2 meals.
2. Soups are considered as a separate dish, so they can not be combined with any other food.
3. You can not combine fish and meat in one meal, because they contain a heterogeneous protein.
4. You should consume dairy products with low fat content. Choosing milk and dairy products you should prefer standardized milk and if you have a possibility, dilute it with ice.
5. Factory-made mayonnaise should be excluded from the ration. If you can’t find forces to abandon it, you should prepare mayonnaise at home by yourself. It will be without the yolks and salt and with the addition of 1/3 non-fat yogurt.
6. It is important not to use salt in cooking, and try to replace it with fresh herbs or soy sauce.
7. You should drink 1,5-2 liters of non-carbonated mineral water. Drink water no less than 30 minutes before meal and at least 1 hour after meal.
Before you begin a ballet dancer’s diet you need to spend two fasting days to achieve greater efficiency. Then begin to keep a diet. It can be repeated several days, until you reach the desired effect.
The first fasting day:
Breakfast: a glass of tomato juice.
Lunch: 2 cups of tomato juice and a piece of black bread.
Supper: a glass of tomato juice.
The second fasting day:
Breakfast: a glass of milk or yogurt.
Dinner: a cup of yogurt and a piece of black bread.
Supper: a glass of milk or a glass of kefir.
Menu of ballerina’s diet
Breakfast: some non-fat cottage cheese and a glass of warm skimmed milk or yogurt.
Second breakfast: a cup of coffee, a piece of bread with butter, a teaspoon of honey.
Dinner: a tablespoon of boiled rice, drink one cup of broth and eat a small piece of meat.
Snack: an orange or an apple.
Supper: two hours before bedtime drink a glass of warm milk or yogurt with one teaspoon of honey.
Carole is the author of some web-blogs in Health category. You can find more interesting and useful information at Beautiful Skin Blog and Ideal Weight Blog.
More Dancer Jobs Articles