- Backlit LCD display screen powers on when control knobs or chrome plate is touched; will stay illuminated for 10 seconds
- Rotation options: incrementally from 300-1200 turns per day. The LCD screen provides a countdown of remaining rotations in daily cycle.
- Watch cuff has been designed to accommodate larger, heavier watches and will “lock” into the winder drum for a secure fit
- Turns clockwise, counter-clockwise, or bi-directionally with the option to run the unit on 33V adapter (included) or D-Cell batteries
- Storage for up to three additional watches
The Wolf Designs Module 2.7 Single Watch Winder with Cover and Storage should accompany the collection of any self-proclaimed watch connoisseur. It boasts a backlit LCD display screen that powers on when the control knobs or chrome plate are touched. It rotates incrementally from 300 to 1,200 turns per day and displays a countdown reminder on the screen. This winder has been designed to accommodate larger watches, which will lock into the winder drum for a secure fit. It has the ability to turn clockwise, counter-clockwise or bi-directionally and can be powered via D-cell batteries or a 33-volt adapter. This model comes with storage for up to three additional watches.
List Price: $ 350.00